To Enroll In The Class You Must:
- Be in good health
- Be proficient at riding a bicycle
- Have a current drivers license or permit with photo ID
- Send your payment within 3 days of enrollment. Reservations will automatically cancel on the 5th day.
- Be able to arrive to all classes early
What Do You Need To Bring To The First Class?
- Current drivers license or permit with photo ID
- A pen to take notes
- A legal parent or guardian to sign a waiver if you are under 18
What Do You Need To Ride The Motorcycle?
- Long denim pants or material of equivalent durability (no holes, cutouts, sweats, or tights).
- A 3/4 or full coverage DOT approved helmet. Half helmets are not permitted. We have loaner helmets if you don't have one available.
- Leather gloves that cover the fingers and wrist.
- Sturdy shoes or boots that cover the ankle (no spike heels, platform shoes or cloth shoes).
- A long sleeve shirt or jacket. (layers provide for varying temperatures)
- Eye protection (sunglasses, eye glasses, goggles, and/or face shield).
- Bring plenty of water or sports drinks (sodas do not hydrate your body well). Bring enough to drink for a 4 to 5 hour session.
- Their are no lunch breaks, so bring a snack!
- Rain gear if needed. We will ride rain or shine! It is your responsibility to bring rain gear incase it rains. Your RiderCoach may cancel the class if it is deemed unsafe.
What Does MTS Provide?
- The MSF's BRC handbook
- A loaner helmet if needed
- A training motorcycle